As a customer, you have the right to withdraw from this contract within twenty-one days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period is twenty-one days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods.
To use your right of withdrawal, you must send us
Prestige Luxusuhren GmbH
Wendelsteiner Str. 6
Phone: +49 9122 999900-0
Fax: +49 9122 999900-9
a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by mail or e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample withdrawal form for this purpose, which is, however, not mandatory.
In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the withdrawal right before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall refund all payments we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless explicitly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, depending on which occurs first.
You must return the goods to us or hand them over to us without delay and in any case no later than within fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You only have to pay for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to your handling the goods in a way that is not necessary for the inspection of the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the customer is relevant or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the customer,
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or that would quickly exceed their expiration date,
- for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene, if their seal was removed after delivery,
- for the delivery of goods if these have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature,
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after delivery.